You’re in luck if you’re a regular user of the Jazz network. One of the numerous benefits that Jazz promises its consumers is the ability to share your Jazz load with another user. This article will walk you through the process of sharing your Jazz balance with another Jazz user.
The change of Pakistan’s telecom sector has benefited its users greatly. Whatever the conditions, everything is practically at our fingertips. Not only has technology made communication easier and more effective, but the use of a mobile phone in productively managing our everyday activities is undeniable. We can accomplish anything with a single tap, whether it’s paying bills, transferring money, or booking a flight.
One of the several advantages of having a solid phone connection is the ability to transfer money from one SIM to another. Do you have no idea how to do that? Sharing your Jazz balance with another Jazz user will be as simple as 123 with this step-by-step method. In a literal sense!
Share Your Balance with Jazz
Jazz prepaid consumers can share credit with friends and family in times of need. It’s critical to understand that this sharing is only permitted and applied between two Jazz customers. This capability is very useful in emergency situations. You never know, it could save someone’s life!
To Share Jazz Balance
- Check that both you and the person to whom you are giving the credit have an active prepaid Jazz SIM.
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- In the following format, enter the number and the amount you want to share:
100Jazz Number*Rupee Amount
For instance, *10003055696556300#
4. After you’ve entered the number to whom you want to transfer the credit, as well as the amount in rupees, you’ll get a message box on your screen asking you to confirm Jazz sharing.
5. To confirm and proceed, type 1.
- Please keep in mind that you will be charged Rs. 4.77 + tax each transaction if you use this service.
- The maximum amount of Jazz balance that can be transferred from one number to another is Rs. 500 per transaction.
- In a single day, you can only share a maximum of Rs. 500 and a minimum of Rs. 15.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT, and Jazz has the right to change the codes at any time.
1. Check that both you and the person to whom you are giving the credit have an active prepaid Jazz SIM.
2.Open your phone’s dialer.
3. In the following format, enter the number and the amount you want to share: 100Jazz Number*Rupee Amount# For instance, *10003055696556
To check the balance on your Jazz number, dial *111# and your remaining amount will be displayed.
By dialling *308#, you will be able to share 30 Jazz Minutes in a single transaction. Similarly, there are no restrictions on the number of times minutes can be shared as long as the customer sharing the incentive has more than 30 minutes remaining in his/her bundle and a balance greater than Rs 2 in his/her account.
From your phone, dial *828# to share your Zong balance. Enter the recipient’s phone number. Enter the amount you want to send. To confirm the balance transfer, respond with “1.”
To transfer your mobile balance, dial *141# and follow the prompts. Alternatively, send SMS GIFT ‘Amount’ to 121. Transfer Limit: You can transfer a minimum of Rs. 5 to a maximum of Rs. 50 to another network.