Jazz Daily Browser Offer Complete Detail
Mobilink big network of Pakistan offered a jazz daily browser offer and gives 50 MBs internet data for 1 day just in Rs. 12 including tax.
|Price||RS. 15 Incl. Tax|
|Internet||50 MBs Data|
|Duration||1 Day (24 Hour)|
|To Subscribe||Dial *117*11#|
|To Check Status||Dial *117*11*2#|
|To Info||Dial *117*11*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *117*11*4#|
Details and Information about the bundle
This Jazz Daily Browser Bundle is only available for one day (24 Hours). To subscribe to this package, one must have a balance of approximately RS.14/= in their account, as this jazz Internet package is just RS.11.95/=. (Including Taxes). You will receive 50 MB of data after subscribing. So, have a good day and a good night, and keep up with the social media world or spend some time browsing.
Jazz is dealing with this situation in the fast-paced world of social media by introducing a variety of packages for their customers. In comparison to other packages offered by other telecom companies at exorbitant prices.
Jazz has brought you the Jazz Daily Browser Bundle at such a low cost. Staying Tuned And Connected To Your Friends And With The Latest Updates From The Social Media World Without Spending A Lot Of Money Is An Absolute Pleasure, And You Can Avail This Pleasure By Subscribing To Jazz Daily Browser Bundle.
Terms & Conditions
- The Rs.1.2 / MB total value applies to all smartphone packages
- In 2G/3G/4 G network areas, internet offers can be subscribed and used.
- Offer may be change any time.
- To check remaining bundle dial check status code
- Divide the Rs.0.06 status code of the remaining MBs and their validity.
- Bundles won’t subscribe automatically and must be reported again upon expiry
- The current speed of the internet depends on a variety of factors including sim, device, accessed webpages, time of day, number of users at the same time as 2G/3G/4 G, etc.
- You will be paying the base rate if you do not sign up for a package. Appendix Rs.5 / MB.
- The pulse of charging is 512 kB
- FATA and PATA would charge 16.67 percent higher rates
- The service charge is 5.11% and the operational charge 5.11% and 17% FED is charged for use in the Federal Territory, Balochistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan.
- 5.98% service charges and 5.98% operating fee apply on transactions.
- Texting SENDER’s SPACE message to 9000 – PTA will report inappropriate or immoral (unfounded) messages