Complete Info about Jazz Daily Karachi Offer
|Price||Rs. 12.72 Incl. Tax, Rs. 14 Require|
|Internet||250 MBs Data|
|To Subscribe||Dial *400#|
|To Check Status||Dial *400*2#|
|To Info||Dial *400*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *400*4#|
Now Jazz brings a great Karachi daily offer for the people of Karachi. This offer gives unlimited jazz/warid minutes, 1500 SMS with 250 MBs internet data for till at midnight of the same day in PKR 12 including tax.
Jazz and Warid are, as you know, the same person. Jazz bundles are compatible with Warid SIM. You can now utilise these packages on Jazz and Warid SIM cards. These are only available to prepaid clients.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for Jazz Karachi deals. I will inform you about all Karachi Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Jazz offers.Jazz has been Pakistan’s greatest telecom company for many years. Jazz offers several Calls, SMS, and Internet Packages.
It is Pakistan’s best network due to the high quality of service and low prices. Jazz has now announced Jazz Karachi Daily Offer, which are location-based bundles for the convenience of its clients. Jazz now offers location-based deals to users in various places.
So you must look at all of the packages available in order to receive the bundle of your choosing.
Terms & Conditions
- Call setup fee is applicable
- The bundle is valid for all of Hyderabad and Karachi
- An offer can be updated or change at any time
- Terms and conditions are apply
- Offering limited time.
- The company reserves the right at any time to revoke the bid
- When you do not have a package, you are paid the basic rate i.e. MB / RS.5. The pulse of charging is 512 KB
- Texting the SENDER NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 – PTA will report non-wanted and non-ethical (unreasonable) messages
- Service charges of 5% and operating charges of 5% are paid and 19,5% FED is paid for use in the Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK areas.
- In Federal Territory, FATA, AJK, and Gilgit Baluchistan higher prices will be paid 2.14%.
- The service fee applies in respect of 5.11% and the operating fee is 5.11% and the use in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK, and Gilgit Baluchistan is subject to a 17 percent FED charge.
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.