Subscription Code of Jazz Weekly Super Duper Offer
Jazz Weekly Super Duper Offer provides 1500 jazz/ warid minutes, 60 other network minutes, 1500 SMS, and 6 GB internet data for seven days in 228 PKR.
|Price||Rs. 239 Incl. Tax|
|Internet||6 GBs Data|
|To Subscribe||Dial *770#|
|To Check Status||Dial *770*2#|
|To Info||Dial *770*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *770*4#|
Jazz helps bring its own customers a new and different “Jazz Weekly Super Duper Offer.” Amazing Calls, Internet, and SMS offers make jazz the top telecom company in Pakistan. One of those amazing offers is the Jazz Weekly Super Duper package.
It is all included in a single package that provides free SMS, MBs, and free minutes. At Rs.199 alone, you can consider making use of this offer to keep your loved ones connected via SMS, the internet, and free calls. The Mobilink network also provides various amazing jazz call packages
You can get 1,500 SMS for 1 week from jazz and warid minutes, 50 Off-Net minutes, and three thousand MBs for 1 week. Jazz Weeklies Super Duper Offer enables you to send 1,500 SMS to all networks. When you subscribe to this offer, you will have a *770# activation code at affordable rates to use SMS, Internet Data (MBs), and On-Net Minutes.
Terms & Conditions
- Call charges are not applicable
- A balance of Rs.0.15 requires to be maintained to make calls by this bundle.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB
- This offer can be avail by dialing *770#
- This service is non-recursive and consumers need to call *770# to use the service more than once
- All free minutes will expire at 23:59 hours on the 7th calendar day at the time of subscription.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Applications are available 24 hours a day (no time restrictions)
- Free data MBs on both 3 G and 4 G is available.
- The current Internet speed is based on multiple factors such as sim, computer, access to Web pages, daytime, simultaneous user count, 2G/3G/4 G site distance, etc.
- Rs.2 / MB overage for all moving network packages is valid