The WhatsApp Messenger app has received an update. The beta and stable versions are also getting new versions. The most recent Beta version is 184.108.40.206 Beta, and the most recent stable version is 220.127.116.11.
WhatsApp Messenger is a free chatting programme for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses the Internet connection on your phone (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to allow you to message and call friends and family.
To send and receive messages, calls, images, videos, documents, and Voice Messages, switch from SMS to WhatsApp.
• NO FEES: WhatsApp leverages your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to enable you communicate and call friends and family, eliminating the need to pay for each message or call.
- There are no monthly costs for using WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: You can send and receive photographs, videos, documents, and voice messages.
• FREE CALLS: Use WhatsApp Calling to call your friends and family for free, even if they are in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than the voice minutes on your cellular plan. (Please keep in mind that data charges may apply.) For further information, contact your service provider. Furthermore, WhatsApp does not provide access to 911 or other emergency service numbers).
• GROUP CHAT: Participate in group conversations with your connections to simply remain in touch with friends and family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You may also send and receive WhatsApp messages through the browser on your computer.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There are no additional fees for sending WhatsApp messages overseas. Chat with friends all across the world while avoiding international SMS rates.
• AVOID USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother remembering yet another login or PIN? WhatsApp, like SMS, uses your phone number and interacts effortlessly with your phone’s current address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: When you use WhatsApp, you’re always logged in, so you don’t miss any messages. There will be no more ambiguity regarding whether you are logged in or logged out.
• CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS QUICKLY: Your address book is utilised to link you quickly and simply with your contacts who have WhatsApp, so there’s no need to add difficult-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will keep your recent messages until you open the app again.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, trade contacts, set custom backdrops and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to many contacts at the same time, and much more.