How to Save Zong Balance when Mobile Data On
You can preserve your Zong balance for future use by using the Zong Balance Save Code. Simply dial the code *4004# from your cell phone to activate the free service.
Yes, all Pakistani 4G networks have announced a new offer that allows you to transfer money from one account to another.
This service works in the same way as a bank account management system, but with the added feature of a user lock mechanism. You can effortlessly transfer your essential sum to another account by using a code.
Zong Balance Lock Code
Zong customers can use a unique balance-saving service/code. It can be used to keep your Zong balance safe.
If you’re one among them, you’ll want to keep your Zong balance safe. Those who lose their balance when on the internet use the Zong sim.
Take a look at it here if that’s the case. If you read these instructions carefully, you can save your Zong sim balance
Zong Balance Save Code Detail
To save your Zong balance, dial the code *4004#. For both prepaid and postpaid customers, Zong has made saving SIM balances a breeze.
To lock the sim balance for free, they can just dial a number or send a message. To accomplish this, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- *4004# is the number to dial.
- Reply “1” if you’re a prepaid user, and “2” if you’re a postpaid subscriber.
- Subscribe to the service by responding with “1.”
- To unsubscribe from the service, reply with “2.”
- The balance saving service will be activated on your number and you will receive an SMS notification. You can also subscribe to and unsubscri be from the service using the second approach.
Zong Balance Save Code Service For Prepaid
If you have a prepaid SIM balance, you can only use this technique to activate the service. To do so, go to the write message option on your phone and text “sub desire” to 6464. The service will be made available to the general public.
- Send “sub desire” to 6464 to subscribe.
- Send “Unsub desire” to 6464 to unsubscribe.
Zong Balance Saver Service For Postpaid
To use the service, you’ll need a postpaid SIM card. To do so, go to the write message option on your phone and text “Sub dispose of” to 527. The service will be made available to the general public.
- Send “sub dispose of” to 527 to activate.
- Send “unsub dispose of” to 527 to deactivate.
We’ve shown how to save the balance on prepaid and postpaid SIM cards, as well as how to use the Zong balance save code. If none of the methods or codes work, call the Zong hotline at 310.